Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's Sunday already where does the weekend go? It's been beautiful weather so I didn't get  a ton of stamping done as planned. We must take advantage of these days while they are around.
I did have all the fall decorations up, probably for about 3 weeks now. However we decided to pull the carpet up and finish the floor in our dining area. So this meant me clearing out the china closet  and taking down all of the  fall decorations! The sanding gets everywhere so  I have to take everything down! What a chore makes me want to  down size on some things. Not any stamping stuff though! Well it will be beautiful when its done and I can move right into Christmas decorations when they are completed!    
Here are a few cards for you. I love House Mouse designs they're so much fun to color with Copic Markers!  The Halloween stamps were a gift from my friend Peggy so I'm not sure where they are from.




No comments:

Post a Comment