Tuesday, April 12, 2011

May Class Cards

For May 13th s class we will be doing three designs, 2 of each design so you will leave with 6 cards- Class fee $15.  The pictures show 2 of the designs. Laura made me a Birthday card this year using this birthday layout and the new Stampin up cupcake set and matching create a cupcake punch! I changed up the colors for the class. I love getting ideas from others, it makes life much easier! The Father's Day card is part of my many requests to do masucline cards, I figured you can change the sentiment in class to Happy Birthday, Thinking of you, thank you, whatever fits your need.
Did you notice how clear these pictures are compared to  Katie's invitation post! I just figured out this Scan button of the printer so I don't have to download the pictures from my cameras. I'm so excited! 
Well off to my real job :( Have a great day and I think I'll re post Katies invite because they are so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment