Saturday, May 14, 2011

Alone time!

Good morning! Just wanted to let everyone know I'm headed to visit my family out west for a couple of weeks. All by myself that is. My DH and girls will be staying home while I take my parents to see their great grand son for the first time. He's 5 months old now and so cute with the best cheeks to squeeze and kiss on! I got to meet him in February for a few short hours where I fell in love with him! So now I will get to spend alot of time with him getting my baby fix in! The best part is I don't have to be a parent just a great aunt and spoil him!

Keep checking my blog because I will have daily posts of cards while I'm gone. And remember to click on followers and sign in so you will get updates when I post! And I really love to hear your comments!

Won't be missing this rain in sunny California!
pam

No comments:

Post a Comment