Friday, June 3, 2011

New screen Door cards

Good morning! What a pretty Friday! Nice and cool right now and no rain! I actually had a Dr.s apt this morning but decided to cancel it so I could catch up stamping things and my nieces babyshower! I'm having so much fun making decorations for that!

Well last night I took Kathy Mashalls class at Stamp Your Art Out in Blue Ash. I love her classes!. The card I'm posting is made wiht the new screen doors that SYAO just got in. I think you get 4 doors in a package with the screen. They say to use red line tape to stick the screen to the doors, but Kathy uses a glue or diamond glaze to attach it. I would use Beacon's 3 in 1 that dries super quick.  The little girl was a Whippersnapper stamp and I colored her with Copics.  You stamp her twice and color her twice then cut out her shoes, shirt and flowers and use foam tape to pop those pieces up. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment