Thursday, August 25, 2011

Stampaway USA

Last week was the big convention in Cincinnati! I took 6 classes and my mind was  in overdrive! Its such fun and you meet the most wonderful people at your tables. A couple of years ago I met Patti from Gatlinburg, we have remained in touch and took the classes together this year. We had wonderful dinners, wine, chocolates, shopping and came home with many ideas and techniques from the talented teachers. This year we met ladies from Virginia, Hilton Head, and I can't believe it but some from right here in Cincinnati! Debbie and her mom Judy were in 4 of our classes together and we became fast stamping friends. Is'nt  that what it's all about in life! This is what I love about stamping! It's brought together so many friendships for all of us, including my dear friend I couldn't be without, Laura! I met her as a stranger at a Stampin Up party over 10 years ago and we mean so much to one another now! Enjoy some of the cards from the classes...
pam



No comments:

Post a Comment